In all the active years of Comunicaciones Vivas, we have:
- CORFERIAS, 50 Years: Content development for Corferias communication tools in its fiftieth anniversary.
- CODENSA: Design, operation and monitoring of communications strategies, especially focused on the exercise of CSR of the company.
- SOCIEDAD PORTUARIA DE CARTAGENA: (Cartagena Port Society)Editorial materials for the Company's internal communications.
- CERREJÓN: Documentation and investigation of the cases of corporate social responsibility of the Cerrejón, with a view to inform its world board of directors.
- RANDOM HOUSE MONDADORI- CONSTRUCTORA AR: Reading strategy and corporate social responsibility with AR Constructores. Libraries - Play centers to promote in housing projects of the company.
- YANBAL: Internal communications strategies and crisis prevention for human resources management. Communication Workshops.
- ENTREPRENEURS FOR EDUCATION: For three years, we designed the communications strategy of the entity, with special emphasis on the motivation of the business offices in several of the departments of the country.
- REDEAMERICA: Communications strategy for the Latin American dimension of this organization, which groups companies and initiatives focused on private investment in basic development and capacity building.
- PEARSON FOUNDATION: Support for the "Colombia Lee por Colombia" (Colombia read for Colombia) campaign, which encourages online reading habits, coupled with donations of books for communities of vulnerable children.
- SM FOUNDATION IN COLOMBIA, III and V BARCO DE VAPOR(Vapor Boat)PRIZE - LUIS ÁNGEL ARANGO LIBRARY: Communication strategy with the media. Organization of the Award Event and support to previous and subsequent workshops for teachers in Riohacha, Valledupar and Santa Marta for the promotion of books and reading.
- SALDARRIAGA CONCHA FOUNDATION-EDUCATION FOR ALL: Communication strategy, web page assembly, videos on inclusive education and media relations for the International Congress Education for All.
- CORONA FOUNDATION: Public information campaign of several of its publications and design of the communication strategy of JÓVENES CON EMPRESA(Young Entrepreneurs), Project in partnership with the IDB.
Photo: "Haciendas del mundo Maya"(Haciendas of the Mayan World). RedEAmerica Foundation
- INTERNATIONAL PLAN- Transformation to Plan Foundation. Development of the strategy of the Girls and Boys Plan. Support for media information for the celebration of October 11th as International Girl's Day for four years.
- TRANSPARENCY FOR COLOMBIA: Advisors for two years for the design and operation of the communications strategy for the positioning of the anticorruption fight that Transparency advances in our country.
- NATIONAL FORUM FOR COLOMBIA: Communication strategy design, based on TICS, and public information campaigns on the results of academic research of this foundation, whose objective is to work for democracy, citizenship and social inclusion.
- KIDSAVE- PROGRAM IN COLOMBIA: Social marketing strategy for the Miraculous Meetings program, positioning of KIDSAVE in Colombia. Workshops and manuals.
Photo:Plan Foundation (Colombia)
Higher education institutions (fundations)
- KONRAD LORENZ: University Foundation. Design of the strategy of academic content and speech in front of the media. Initial implementation of the strategy for six months.
- INCCA OF COLOMBIA UNIVERSITY: Development of a dialogue strategy with the Ministry of National Education, the university's attitude towards public opinion, communication crisis management policy, as well as the empowerment of spokespersons, among other topics.
- LAUREATE UNIVERSITIES: We are the communications agency in Colombia of some of the universities associated with Laureate International Universities. Among them: Kendall College of Chicago, Domus Academy and NABA, Milan, and Les Roches, the first Swiss hotel school and its campuses in Marbella.
Photo: Les Roches (Marbella, Spain)
- GILBERTO ALZATE AVENDAÑO FOUNDATION- Secretariat of Culture, Recreation and Sports of Bogota. Development of the Forum "Repensando el Periodismo en Colombia" (Rethinking Journalism in Colombia) and design, operation and alliances of the "Expedición Bicentenario, Gritos que Cambiaron la Historia" (Bicentennial Expedition, Screams that Changed History).
- SECRETARIAT OF CULTURE, RECREATION AND SPORTS OF BOGOTÁ: "Bogota, World Book Capital". Support to the design of the portfolio of activities, as well as design and operation of the communications and marketing strategy.
- COLOMBIAN FAMILY WELFARE INSTITUTE: Design of the communications component for early childhood policy.
- CULTURE MINISTRY, in alliance with the OEI: Development of the Forum "How can culture contribute to the construction of peace", within the program Culture declares peace to Colombia.
Photo: Secretariat of Culture, Recreation and Sports of Bogota
Alliances and fund management for events
- BOGOTA INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR:
For six years, Comunicaciones Vivas has been the agency of management of alliances and sponsorships for this event, the most important cultural and educational contest of the country. In this development (see the success stories), Comunicaciones Vivas has designed a strategy that more than a sponsorship looks for the development of projects that are aligned with the interest of each client, but that allow in turn a harmonic exercise and aligned with the programming Of the Fair.
This was the case of the sponsorship of Ecopetrol (now the biggest customer of the Fair), the presence of the project Argos Construye Lectores, the company Argos, the presence at the time of Alqueria with The Pombo's Party, as well as the fringes on travel literature, sponsored by LAN, among other topics to highlight.
- INTERNATIONAL BOOK DAY:
Creators of this celebration for the Colombian Chamber of Books, we managed the delivery of more than 24,000 books for children in the country, with companies such as Promigás, Argos, Cerrejón and entities such as the Bogota Chamber of Commerce.
Photo: Ecopetrol, official sponsor of the Bogota International Book Fair (2000-2015)
- COLOMBIAN BOOK CAMERA:
In terms of communication strategies, we developed for several years the Campaign “A mí que me regalen un libro” (Give me a book), As well as we were in charge of the information and publicity campaigns to motivate the use of the school text; In the same way, we design and accompany in the management of resources, institutional alliances and communication strategy of the "Book Day", celebrated in 2008 throughout the country, the management of resources for the realization of the 5th Book Festival and support in Resources to thematic exhibitions that, like that of Julio Cortázar, have been carried out in parallel with FILBO (Bogota Book Fair acronym).
- ASOCOLFLORES: Audiovisual production and mini-site of the program "Cultivemos la Paz en Familia" (Cultivate Peace in Family). In alliance with On Line Producciones.
- ANDI-ILO: Campaign against Child Labor and for the Well-being of the Colombian Childhood.
- COLOMBIAN SOCIETY OF PEDIATRICS: Public information campaign on the XXIV Congress of Pediatrics, aimed at the media.
- UNIANDINOS- ASSOCIATION OF GRADUATES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LOS ANDES: In 2005, we created "Dialogues with Colombia" and established this strip as "brand event" of the Association. We advised and empowered the communications team, as well as having the media in charge of the activities.
Photo: Colombian Book Chamber
We have developed the public information strategy for events such as the Bogotá International Book Fair (four years), the celebration of 25 years of the P & M magazine, the development of the Expofinanzas fair, the Congress in Colombia of the PEN Club International (the first organization of writers in the world, as well as the II Ibero-American Congress of Children and Youth Literature, CILELIJ (see the success stories).
Photo: Ibero-American Congress of Children and Youth Literature (Cilelij - acronym in Spanish)
Marketing for individuals
- MARUJA VIEIRA, PRIZE LIFE AND WORK MINISTRY OF CULTURE 2012: Preparation of the response to the call of the Ministry of Culture with the information and research required. In parallel, with the support of Azoma Editorial, web development of MarujaVieira.com.
- MARTA GRANADOS, JURY OF THE POSTAL BIENNIAL OF POLAND: Dissemination of appointment and interviewing of this great national designer.