SM Spain Foundation - Ibero-American Congress of Children and Youth Literature, CILELIJ
Design and operation of the communications strategy with the media and institutional relations of II CILELIJ, held in Bogota from March 5 to 9, 2013.
Objective: To promote the realization of II CILELIJ in Colombia as the paradigm event of children's and young people's literature in Latin America, an event that is an honor for our country and is made possible thanks to SM, in association with the Luis Ángel Arango Library of the Banco de la República (Colombian National Bank).
Audience: Media in Colombia and Latin America, public opinion and government entities in Colombia related to culture and education
General direction by the agency: Ana Mercedes Vivas, General Manager of Comunicaciones Vivas.
Direction by the client: Ángela María Gardeazábal, director of Fundación SM Colombia.
- Support to the diffusion of Cilelij in three dimensions: Management of the Media, through strategic alliances (previous, during and after the event); Support to the institutional management in the accompaniment with the First Lady of the Nation, the Ministries of Education and Culture and the Secretariat of Culture, Recreation and Sports of Bogota; and the Development of strategies 2.0.
- Development and media attention during the press conference.
- Creation of a press office, in charge of: the production of press contents during the development of the Congress for media and social networks; Attention to journalists in the press room and on web communication channels; The management of interviews with national and international media; The production of audio-visual materials for the day-to-day reporting of Congress.
Results of the Advisory:
- The coverage of this Congress transcended borders, making Bogota the capital of literature for children in Latin America.
- The Colombian authorities responded to the call with their presence in the protocol acts and a keen interest in the development of the contest in all its aspects.