Audiovisual documentation of policies and programs
WHY THIS SERVICE
Approaching the results and impact of policies and programs in an audiovisual way, requires a human rights perspective that allows documenting without revictimizing the protagonists.
In this area, Comunicaciones Vivas has the experience of more than 15 years of work with international organizations in Colombia as well as in Latin America.
- Experience in the analysis of policies and programs.
- Identification, alongside the client and according to the scope, of the best life histories that allow to show the results of those policies and programs.
- Ethical and non-pathetic journalistic approach to the beneficiary communities, both at the level of the script and of the image.
- The best technical resources for the realization and post-production.
LUIS DANIEL MORA SOTO: Social communicator of the University of La Sabana. With emphasis on educational and cultural television. More than 25 years of experience in the production and production of audiovisual communication strategies.
He is currently the producer of the educational videos of the Agustín Codazzi Geographic Institute, producer of Channel 13 for the audiovisual strategy on raising the awareness of young people on the subject of peace. For five years he was the permanent producer of the UNICEF Office for Latin America and the Caribbean, with responsibilities throughout the region.
During 2016 he was an associate consultant for the BA1 project of the United Nations Population Fund LACRO, developed by Vivas Communications .
United Nations Population Fund - Office for Latin America and the Caribbean
Audiovisual documentation of project B.A.1, Prevention and Eradication of Violence against Women, Trafficking and Femicide.
Produced by Comunicaciones Vivas in six countries.
- General direction: Ana Mercedes Vivas
- Producer: Luis Daniel Mora
- Reporter/journalist: Enrique Patiño
- Cameraman: Camilo Andrés Hansen.
RedEAmérica- Network of Entrepreneurs for Social Responsibility for the development of Base, throughout the continent.
Asocolflores, Colombian Association of Flower Growers
Direction of the documentary that illustrated the commitment of corporate social responsibility of the Association, with the families of pickers of flowers in the Savannah of Bogota.
Producer from Comunicaciones Vivas: Javier Salazar.
Plan Foundation in Colombia
In partnertship with "Grupo Directo", Strategic direction of the campaign Children have a Plan, with all its tools, audiovisual, commercial and printed media.
Saldarriaga Concha Foundation
Testimonial videos for the Congress Education for All